“Aim to be a Good Company” is our company slogan.
I believe that the company’s mission is to deliver useful and reliable products to our customers while improving employee satisfaction by focusing on the basic values of “respecting humanity, contributing to society, and progressing without limitation.”
Since establishing Japan’s first mass production factory for “Nata Tsume” in 1953, we have met a wide variety of needs with our unique forging techniques. Our tiller blade sales have grown to hold a 40% share in the Japanese market.
The company’s growth is the result of our continuous passion toward tiller blades as a leading company that satisfies our customers with quality, price, and service. The desire to create tilling blades that adapt to any soil and rejuvenate it enables progress in agriculture and brings rich harvests. With this in mind, we have been working on further developments.
Therefore in 2013, the year celebrating our 60th anniversary, we started a challenge for the new era.
By building a factory in India, we aim to expand our sales channels not only in India but also in the Asian, Middle-Eastern, European, and African markets. With the technologies and experiences cultivated in Japan as a specialized tiller blade manufacturer, we aim to be a company that looks toward the future and progresses without limitation in order to contribute to the rejuvenation of soils around the world.
- Contribute to society by always being conscious of our social responsibilities as a top manufacturer in a specialized field.
- Earn the complete trust of our customers by responding to the needs of the era.
- Aim for sound management and move forward through steady growth and development.
- Become a company with high standards that is suitable for the new era of technology innovations by actively developing new fields.
- Improve the company and the lives of individuals while striving to work with mutual respect and trust.
Establish “Taiyo’s trust” by ascertaining “what integrity is.”
- We establish trusting relationships with our customers with honesty, modesty, speed, and commitment.
- We create our own unique products with exclusive technical capabilities closely related to our customers.
- We acquire a polished basic demeanor with the idea of the preceding-process responsibilities as a basis.
- We take great pride in manufacturing unbreakable, unbendable, and highly durable blades which adapt to any soil for the purpose of contributing to the era of resource and energy saving and enriching soil.
- We strive to be a company that continues to ask “what integrity is” at every opportunity.
“Provision of quality which garners the complete trust and satisfaction of our customers”
The sun is the source of all life. Sunrise symbolizes the breakthrough to the future. The logo is a simple design which combines the character “太” from “sun (太陽)” and “日” from “sunrise (日の出)” as the harmony between ourselves and our customers.
|Company Name||Taiyo Co., Ltd.|
|Establishment of Company||July, 1953|
|Representative||President Tomomi Hisamatsu|
|Number of Employees||163 (Male 150, Female 13)|
|Gross Revenue||2,800,000,000 Yen (FY2016)|
|Location||3950 Nunoshida, Kochi-shi, Kochi, 781-5101, Japan
TEL +81-88-846-1230 FAX +81-88-846-2704
|Main Businesses||Manufacturing and sales of tiller blades and blade shafts / Manufacturing and sales of agricultural machinery, such as root vegetable sorters & washers and vegetable packaging machines / Manufacturing and sales of agricultural attachments / Manufacturing and sales of environment-related equipment, such as fuel recycling system for waste oil and fluid / Manufacturing and sales of water treatment plants for swimming pools|
- TAIYO INDIA Pvt. Ltd.
Plot No SP 91-A
New Industrial Complex(Majrakath) Neemrana,
Alwar Rajasthan 301705 India
- Tiller manufacturers (in alphabetical order)
- IHI Shibaura Machinery Corporation
- ISEKI & CO., LTD.
- KANTO NOKI Co., Ltd.
- Mametora Agric Machinery Co., Ltd.
- MATSUYAMA PLOW MFG. Co., Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Mahindra Agricultural Machinery Co.,Ltd.
- New Delta Industrial Co., Ltd.
- OREC CO., LTD.
- SASAKI CORPORATION
- Yanmar Agricultural Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Yanmar Co., Ltd.
- Other agricultural machinery manufacturers
- National Federation of Agricultural Cooperative Associations (ZEN-NOH)
- Hokuren Federation of Agricultural Cooperatives
- JA ZEN-NOH Prefectural Headquarters
- Economic Federation of Agricultural Cooperative Associations
- Japan Agricultural Cooperatives (JA)
- Trading Company
- Nihon Blade Co., Ltd.